We’re running a Kickstarter campaign to help raise support for West St. Paul Reader. But you can also get a lot of value for your support. One of the rewards is a West St. Paul coupon book—for only $25 (plus $3 shipping) you can get $350 worth of deals and discounts at West St. Paul businesses.
We want a big part of West St. Paul Reader to be community pride, and that includes supporting our local businesses.
Participating Businesses & Deals
We gathered 16 local businesses who were willing to offer coupons. Here are the deals:
- 5-8 Club – $8 off any entree with the purchase of an entree of equal or greater value
- Amore Coffee – Buy one short cappuccino get one free, free drip coffee when you buy a pound of freshly roasted beans, one free freezie pop
- Anderson Vacuum – $10 off & two packs of bags with any new vacuum, $3 off two packs of vacuum bags
- Camelot Cleaners – $5 off a $25 order
- Cardinal Corner – $5 off with a $25 purchase
- Cherokee Tavern – $5 off $25 purchase of food
- Eclipse Music – 10% off purchases for one year
- Evolve Workplace – One week of free co-working
- Legacy American Martial Arts – Four weeks for $49
- ManCave BarberShop – $5 off on Tuesdays or Wednesdays
- Minnesota Locks – Buy one key get one free, up to $5 off
- Nowak’s Liquor – 10% off a full-priced bottle of wine or spirits
- Pace’s Tire & Service Center – $7 off a regular oil change or $10 off synthetic, free alignment with four-tire purchase
- Picture Perfect Art & Frame – 10% off custom framing, 25% off custom framing with art purchase, 20% off unframed local art, metal frame deal: $1/inch black frame, $1.25/inch colored frame
- YMCA – Free five-day pass
- Zak’s Auto Service – $25 off of $250 or more in auto repair service
(All coupons subject to change and any limitations, expirations, and requirements to be spelled out in the coupon book.)
Combined, those deals are worth more than $350. It should be pretty easy to get at least $25 worth of value. Then you’re supporting local businesses, you’re supporting West St. Paul Reader, and you’re getting a deal. Everybody wins.
Get the Coupon Book
You can only get the coupon book by backing the Kickstarter campaign at the $25 level (or higher). The campaign runs through June 10, so act now. Coupon books will be delivered in July or August.
Thanks to the businesses who stepped up and offered deals. We’re grateful.
(Yeah, that’s my completely homemade mock up of the coupon book. The real thing will look much less, um, homemade.)