A free community bike ride to explore the trails of West St. Paul and beyond.
- Sunday, June 11 at 8:30 a.m.
- Starts at Garlough Park.
- A 4-mile short route through West St. Paul or a 20-mile long route (includes the short route) that runs along the Mississippi River.
- Water and snack stops along the way at the Sports Complex (short route), Lilydale Park (long route) and Kaposia Park (long route).
- The ride is free, but please register for waivers and planning purposes.
Registration is now closed, but you can show up and register in-person.
Donations: While our bike ride is free, we encourage donations to the Residents of Color Collective (ROCC), a local nonprofit that serves under-represented communities with resources, events, and more.
Share: Invite your friends with the Facebook event.
We’ve got two routes for different abilities. They start together and cover the same ground, so you can decide if you want to do the long route after finishing the short route.
- Download the map (PDF, 1.1 MB)
West St. Paul Reader is able to support local events like this thanks to the generous support of our members. You can support our efforts by becoming a member.