Here’s a look at Garlough Environmental Magnet School in 1958 and today.
The intersection of Marie and Charlton looking northwest in 1961 and today.
The Hurley house at 1010 Oakdale, once known as the “cannon house,” was built by one of West St. Paul’s earliest settlers.
A look at the National Guard Armory on Robert Street in 1960 and today.
Here’s a look at two aerial photos of Southview Country Club 70 years apart.
Built in 1887, the Wentworth House at 1575 Oakdale is the only structure in West St. Paul on the National Register of Historic Places.